RESPONSIBLE: Helena Maillo Buj
SOCIAL ADDRESS: Avda Cap Martinet, 70 Esc B, 2ºB, 07819 Jesús - Ibiza (Illes Balears)
CONTACT: info@hiibizaproperties | 662 124 122
What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data? At hiibizaproperties.com we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes: To manage the sending of the information requested, to provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest to them, to be able to offer them our products and services in accordance with their interests, to improve their user experience. In order to fulfil these purposes we will elaborate a commercial profile based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on the profiles in the database. Automated e-mails will be sent, previously programmed by the owner of the data or their service providers or employees, with the purpose of sending information about the news of the blog, and the commercial products that will be offered through this website, whether they are hosted on it or on platforms of third party service providers. We will also use all types of cookies that we consider appropriate for our personal brand.
How long will we keep your data? Personal data provided on the hiibizaproperties.com website will be kept for a period of ten years from the last confirmation of your interest. They will also be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained. They will be removed when you request their deletion or transfer.
Legitimation: The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the online subscription to the blog or the contact form of the hiibizaproperties.com website as well as access to all the products purchased on the website. The offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested of you, and in no case will the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of services or the delivery of pending products.
Recipients to whom your data will be communicated: The data collected through this website will be communicated to other companies of the business group for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees. Helena Maillo Buj and those to whom the data is communicated will have binding corporate rules approved by the European Data Protection Committee and available at http://hiibizaproperties.com/textos-legales. Helena Maillo Buj contracts its virtual infrastructure on a "cloud computing" model through Webempresa and under the EU-US PrivacyShield agreement.
What are your rights when you give us your details? Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Helena Maillo Buj is processing personal data concerning them. The persons concerned have the right of access to their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and on grounds related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Helena Maillo Buj will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of any claims.
How did we get your information? The personal data that we process at Helena Maillo Buj comes either from the website itself, email, instant messaging or mail from our company or from companies of the group. The categories of data we process are: Identification data, identification codes or keys, postal or electronic addresses, commercial information, economic data. We also inform you that we do not obtain specially protected data on a regular basis. If specially protected data is received by our company, it will be protected in accordance with current regulations.
What are cookies?
In addition, the hiibizaproperties.com website will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
Your consent applies to the website: hiibizaproperties.com
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their Permanence, can be divided into:
- "Session cookies": The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
- "Persistent cookies": The latter expire depending on when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (e.g. for the user to remain identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performancecookies : This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you don't have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this type includes
- Video or audio player volume settings.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-locationcookies : These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Loggingcookies : Logging Cookies are generated once a user has registered or subsequently logged in, and are used to identify you on the services for the following purposes:
- To keep the user identified so that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day he enters the service again, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to identify himself again. This functionality can be removed if the user presses the "close session" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service he will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analyticalcookies : Every time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the User's computer. This Cookie, which is only generated on the visit, will be used on future visits to the hiibizaproperties.com website services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsers users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive to users.
- To know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats a visit.
- Important: Unless you choose to register for a service on the hiibizaproperties.com website, yourCookiewill never be associated with any personally identifiable information. Such Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimise the user experience on the site.
- Behavioral AdvertisingCookies : This type ofcookieallows for more information to be displayed to each anonymous user on the hiibizaproperties.com website services. Amongst other things, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction with them, or the user's browsing and/or sharing patterns are stored as they help to form an advertising interest profile. In this way, they make it possible to offer advertising related to the user's interests.
- Third Party Advertis ingCookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the hiibizaproperties.com website on its Services, the hiibizaproperties.com website offers its advertisers the option to serve ads through third parties ("AdServers"). These third parties may store Cookies sent from the hiibizaproperties.com website Services by Users' browsers and access the data stored therein.
What cookies do we use?
In particular, the following cookies are used for navigation on the https://hiibizaproperties.com website:
These are the current web cookies.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".
How to disable Cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting Cookies from the browser, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings. These settings can usually be found at ¨opciones¨ or ¨preferencias¨ in your browser menu. You can also set up your browser or email manager and install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when you open an email.
The hiibizaproperties.com website offers guidance to the user on how to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools - > Internet Options - > Privacy - > Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft's support or the browser's Help.
- Firefox: Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History - > Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings - > Show advanced options - > Privacy - > Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences - > Security.
- For more information, you can consult Apple's support or the browser's Help.
If you wish to obtain more information regarding the configuration of the different browsers, click on the one you want to know about: